Friday, February 13, 2009

HandMade Help

The people at this awesome blog, HandMadeHelp, are gathering the troops of artists & crafters from all over to help with the Bushfire Relief fund. Do go & take a look & either add your help to their list or purchase from some of the fantastic creative people there. (I'm in there, top of the second page)

http://handmadehelpsout.blogspot.com/search?updated-max=2009-02-11T21%3A58%3A00%2B11%3A00&max-results=40

Have to say that I'm feeling inspired & somewhat awed & humbled by the way we've responded to this crisis; people really are wonderful after all!

3 comments:

Cindy said...

Hi Vanessa,
the email for handmade help is handmadehelp@gmail.com if you can send me the info there and I will get it
Cindy x

Anonymous said...

Hi vanessa, how are you going with your handmade help?

I have tagged you on my blog ... hope thats ok??

xx
Sally

LightAnd ShadeArt said...

I raised %86 for the Bushfire Appeal through my stores' 50% of sales for February.

Plus another $80 through the Etsy DUST Team's Bushfire store with items I donated & I currently have a print on auction here http://community.livejournal.com/vicbushfirefund/1194.html which is up to $50